The Nottingham's Lions' partner Ice Locker have teamed up with the good folk at Bauer to bring you two fantastic 'Bauer Days' at the popular ice sports store, this Friday (22nd August) and Saturday (23rd).
The newly refubished Ice Locker store has now been expanded to include a 'Bauer Pro Store' and to celebrate this, the biggest ice sports store in the UK is embarking on two days of discounts, giveaways and competitions from their National Ice Centre-based premises.
Friday will see giveaways, discounts and competitions inside the store, whilst Saturday sees the real fun take place with lots of activities, stalls and competitions spreading out across the foyer of the NIC.
The 'Bauer Days' will include:
- First 25 purchases on each day will receive a special Bauer UK goody bag.
- 15% off all purchases and a massive hockey kit sale, with huge discounts to be had on lots of equipment.
- Prize draw where you could win a Bauer RE-AKT 100 helmet for each member of your team.
- Hardest shot competition for under and over 18s, with the victors selecting a pair of gloves of their choice.
- How many pucks in the net competition, with the winner receiving body armour of their choice.
- Saucer Pass competition to win a 'Star Wars' goalie helmet.
- Accuracy game for under and over 18s, with the new Bauer MX3 stick for the winners.
....and lots lots more!!
The Lions will also be in attendance on the Saturday to lend a helping hand with the competitions and to offer practical advice on all your hockey-related purchases.
Ice Locker is located in the foyer of the National Ice Centre and Friday's event runs from 4-10pm and Saturday's between 8.30am until 6pm.